Due to the current status of COVID-19 activity, the temporary disruption to emergency services at the Leader & District Healthcare Facility emergency services has been extended for the following dates:
- Thursday, September 2 at 7 a.m. – Wednesday, September 8 at 7 a.m.
During this time, emergency services will NOT be available at the Leader & District Healthcare Facility.
Emergency services are available at the following locations:
- Cypress Regional Hospital, Swift Current: 306-778-9400
- Kindersley Hospital: 306-463-1000
- Maple Creek Hospital: 306-662-2611
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital: 403-529-8000
In the event of an emergency call 9-1-1 and an ambulance will be dispatched to provide assistance.
Call HealthLine 811 toll-free 24 hours per day if you have non-urgent health or mental health-related questions.
View the PSA on the Saskatchewan Health Authority website: https://www.saskhealthauthority.ca/news-events/news/temporary-disruption-leader-district-healthcare-facility-emergency-services-extended