This website is owned and operated by Alberta Newspaper Group LP. By using or accessing this website, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the present terms and conditions:
- All the items on this website (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to the Publisher, its licensors or third parties acting as content providers. Except when clearly stated, all rights on the items of this website are strictly reserved by their respective owners.
- The Publisher grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device the items of this website, for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the distribution or sale of, create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under licence or in any other way exploit, any item offered on this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Publisher.
Furthermore, you agree not to interfere with or circumvent the normal operation of the website by caching, framing or deep-linking its items or by using similar means, without the prior written consent of the Publisher.
- The trademarks and logos used or posted on this website are trademarks and logos owned by the Publisher or by third parties. Nothing on this website may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of their owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that: (i) your use of this website is at your sole risk; and ii) the items of this website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Publisher expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, absence of error, precision, timeliness and non-infringement.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Publisher shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses (even if the Publisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use this website; (ii) the use of the items provided on this website; or (iii) any other matter relating to this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the Province of Alberta, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to any conflict of laws principles.